As well as more conventional MEP design services SEHA are regularly engaged to provide technical oversight, peer review and project management services across EMEA. Due Diligence, design review and technical appraisal forms a considerable part of our large portfolio of international work.
- 3 no Business Continuity Sites across the GmBH area with embedded Data Centres for a leading financial institution.
- A high end fit out in Brussels Embassy belt for a major trust firm. This building is the highest energy rated building in Brussels.
- 150,000 Sqft Cat A and Cat b fit out in LEED Platinum complex in Northern Poland.
- 90,000sq ft Cat B fit out in Krakow, Poland
- 30,000sqft fit out and critical cooling project in 20 Storey HQ site in Frankfurt, Germany
- SEHA recently completed multiple phases of a combined 62,500 sq ft Category B commercial development for a blue-chip international banking institution in a key central European financial district. This project involved an extensive resilient MEP design providing high end data security to the business critical operations.
- SEHA recently completed the design & MEP project management of 90,000 sq ft Category B commercial development for a leading international fund management institution on a prestigious historical building in a southern European financial district.
- SEHA recently completed the design & MEP project management of 29,000 sq ft Category B commercial development for a leading international fund management institution in an iconic building development in a southern European location.
To find out how SEHA can help you with your project please contact us.